Legal Disclaimer for Website:
• This website, www.betterlivesforsoldiers.org, is produced for informational purposes only.
• Denise Meenan, the Attorney, is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of the States of California and Washington, as well as the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
• The Website is published and maintained for general educational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal advice on any subject matter whatsoever. Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Due to frequent changes in the law, some of the information on the Website may not reflect the current state of the law. No viewer of the Website, client or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the Website without seeking appropriate legal advice (in consideration of the particular facts and circumstances at issue) from an attorney.
• Your use of the Website does not establish an attorney-client relationship between you and the Attorney or between you and the Firm. Contacting the Attorney or the Firm through the Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Attorney or between you and the Firm. Leaving a comment on any blog maintained on the Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Attorney or between you and the Firm.
• Nothing on the Website is intended to guaranty, warranty, or predict the outcome of a particular case and should not be construed as such a guaranty, warranty, or prediction.
• Any information sent to the Firm by internet, email, or through the Website is not secure and is sent on a non-confidential basis.
• Links to third-party websites published on the Website are provided for convenience only and do not imply the Attorney’s endorsement, recommendation, or approval of the third-party websites, their content, or the services/products provided. Neither the Attorney nor the Firm is responsible for the content and accuracy of information contained on third-party websites.
• Any inclusion on the Website of material from identified sources is for educational purposes only and is not intended to infringe on the copyrights of the identified sources.